Love yourself first – Benefits of Mastrubation
Love yourself first: Benefits of Mastrubation:
Masturbation, also known as self pleasure, solo sex, and autoeroticism, has long been a taboo subject and an act that most people deny doing. With the help of the medical profession, television, and the internet, it is now common knowledge that most people masturbate, some as often as every day, even if they don’t talk about it.
Historically, masturbation has had a cloud of guilt, shame, and misconception surrounding it, but we are here to tell you that it is normal, not harmful, and good for your health and spirit. It will not cause fur to grow on your palms or cause you to go blind, you will not lose your desire for sex, and it doesn’t mean your partner doesn’t satisfy you. Through self pleasure we are able to learn a lot about our bodies, including what feels good and equally important, what does not. Often the most intense orgasms are experienced during masturbation because you are able to focus just on what pleases you. You can then use this knowledge to improve your sex life with your partner. Most partners want to please each other and appreciate the knowledge gained by their partner telling or showing them what pleases them.
In addition to the obvious pleasure experienced during masturbation and gaining a better understanding of our bodies, there are some other benefits too. Masturbation:
- relieves stress
- boosts your mood by releasing endorphins
- acts as a natural sleep sedative
- is guaranteed safe sex with no risk of pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease
- takes the pressure off your partner if one of you isn’t in the mood and one is.
There are also some benefits that are unique to women only. Masturbation:
- strengthens the pelvic floor muscles for better sexual experiences and bladder control
- helps build resistance to yeast infections
- reduces PMS symptoms like tension, back ache, and cramps
- improves ability to orgasm and the quality of orgasm.
Men also reap some unique benefits from masturbation. Masturbation:
- helps you learn to better control orgasm
- encourage healthier prostate and builds resistance to prostate gland infection
- boosts immune system.
I feel that Mastrubation is one of the best ways to avoid getting HIV-AIDS, unwanted pregnancies and reduce incidence of rapes and sexual abuse.